We left Sunday after church and drove to La Ceiba. We stopped in San Juan Pueblo and La Masica to do some interviews along the way. We dropped the AP's off at the hotel and then went to our airbnb. We couldn't get into our airbnb because the only instructions were the key is in a lock box that is beside the garage door. It didn't say which side or that it was behind a small fence under some fake greenery. But we finally got in. Monday I went to One Gym and visited with the missionaries and then picked up Pres and we went to Indpendencia and did interviews. I visited with missionaries and ran my triage clinic. (Missionaries always have health problems and I get to help them with all their problems.) Elder Fields has been having lots of problems with dizziness, feeling like he is going to faint, and headaches. I was wondering if he had low blood pressure so I took his blood presses and it was super low so I went with him to the Hospital La Fe (which is really more like an urgent care) and the did and EKG. His BP was fine by the time we got there and the EKG was normal. Who knows?? We went back to the church and got all the missionaries on their way and cleaned up the church and set up for the zone conference. We didn't head to our airbnb until about 9pm. When we got there, the door to the bedroom was locked (Pres had locked it) and we didn't have a key to open it. The bathroom was in the bedroom of course and I had to pee so bad. I broke down and peed in the cleaning bucket that was in the kitchen. Fun times. Tuesday we had zone conference. After zone conference we did flu shots. It's crazy how many missionaries are afraid of needles. Then we had more interviews. We went to dinner with the AP's. Then Kirt went to a meeting with the Stake President. Wednesday we did more interviews. Thursday, more interviews. We had lunch with the AP's and the ZL's from Miramar and then we drove back to San Pedro.
Interviews in San Juan Pueblo
Pres, Elders Abelar, Baker, Centeno, Willams, Da Cunha, Morillo, Me
Pres, Elders Abelar, Baker, Centeno, Willams, Da Cunha, Morillo, Me
Elder Williams and Elder Da Cunha were having a lot of fun with the electric piano in the chapel in La Masica
Elder Williams and Elder Da Cunha were really excited to watch TV in the hotel. Just kidding
We had our MLC monthy zoom call right after we arrived in La Ceiba
The Elders from Roatan arriving at One Gym with the Burger King hats
Playing games at the Independencia chapel
Elders Benitez, Centeno, and Oviedo
Elder Leal, Hermanas Navarro, Epifania, Espinoza, and Adams
Hermanas Fuentes and Espinoza
Elders Clayburn and Drew
Elders Carmona and Williams
Elder Call
Giving Elders a ride to the hotel
Elders Da Cunha and Paul
Elder Carmona and Alonso being recognized for passing their EI test
Giving my talk
Zona Miramar
Zona La Ceiba
Zona Roatan
Zona Olanchito
Zona Tocoa
Elder Nailati hit 18 months on a mission so he had to get a picture in a dress. (18 months is the length of a sister missionary so the Elders dress like a sister missionary when they finish 18 months in the mission.)
Meeting with the Stake Presidency in the La Ceiba Stake
I may have taken a short nap during interviews on Wednesday
Kirt and I walked along the ocean on Wednesday night.
































No comments:
Post a Comment