Hermana Garcia drew this for me. She loves to draw. I asked her a while back if she had draw a picture of Jesus and she said she had not. So she decided to draw one for me. She left it on my desk when she left for home last Wednesday, but I just found it today because we hadn't been to the office until today. She is so talented.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Multizone Conference in La Paz
Monday when we got back from Roatan, we went right to the office. Kirt stayed at the office and worked, and I went to the soccer field and v...
-
Kirt picked up these 3 Elders from the Peru MTC at the Telguciglpa airport Elders Diaz, Pachenco, and Lopez Elders Rhoades, Calixto, Camacho...
-
Our bio and picture was published in the Church News today Kirt Christensen , 51, and Emily Christensen , three children, Opportunity Ward...
-
The new missionaries came back to the church today for a "you can do it talk from president and me" and then they got to meet thei...

No comments:
Post a Comment