We went to stake conference in Satelite today. They told us we didn't have to speak, but when we got there, they asked us to bear our testimonies. I was having a really rough day and just did not want to do it so I told Kirt to tell them I didn't want to do it. Then I felt stupid for saying I wouldn't do it, so I felt even worse. I just started crying on the stand and couldn't stop crying. So I walked off the stand and just went and balled in the bathroom. Then my face was all red and puffy and I didn't want to go sit back on the stand, so I just went and sat in the very back of the congregation. One of our sweet missionaries, Elder Tatlow noticed me sitting in the back and came and sat by me and cheered me up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Missionary Training and Companion Assignment
We did some training this morning with our new missionaries, they were assigned their new comps, we fed them lunch, and then they left to go...
-
Kirt picked up these 3 Elders from the Peru MTC at the Telguciglpa airport Elders Diaz, Pachenco, and Lopez Elders Rhoades, Calixto, Camacho...
-
Our bio and picture was published in the Church News today Kirt Christensen , 51, and Emily Christensen , three children, Opportunity Ward...
-
The new missionaries came back to the church today for a "you can do it talk from president and me" and then they got to meet thei...

No comments:
Post a Comment