Sunday, July 5, 2026

Church

We chose our church today because we had to give 2 rabies vaccines (a sentence I thought I would never say). I needed to give a rabies shot to Hermana Carvajal who got scratched by a cat. She is in San Juan. They didn't have church until 10:30am and we needed to go to a 9am church so we could leave for Ceiba.  So we met them at their building that the share with Las Lomas and gave her the shot and then attended Las Lomas ward that meets at 9.  Then we went to Porvenir right after sacrament meeting to give another rabies shot to Elder Williams who had gotten bitten by a dog.  Then we packed up and headed to Ceiba with the AP's.

Elder De la Cruz and Elder Pacheco walking their friends to church in Las Lomas

Giving Elder Williams a rabies vaccine. 

Driving to Ceiba with the AP's

Eating at McDonald's after having interviews in Miramar





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

World Cup Party