Monday, June 29, 2026

MLC P-Day

For MLC p-day they played paintball.  I didn't play, but Kirt did. I played last time and it hurt too much. I guess I'm a chicken

Hermanas Munguia, Garcia, Cordon, Griffiths, and Morla (Echegaray had hand, foot and mouth disease and didn't play. She visited with me while we watched them play. She is so hilarious. It was so fun to visit with her even if it was in my broken Spanish and her broken English and a lot of Spanglish.)

Elders Juarez, Avila, Carmona, Axtell, and Vazquez


Hermanas Griffiths and Morla

Elder Quej

Elders Quej, Juarez, Avila, Axtell, Da Cunha, Najarro, and Vazquez

Elders Berg, Pinegar, La France, Zaldivar, and Avila

Elders Berg, La France, Axtell, Beattie, Da Cuhna, Oviedo, Zaldivar, and Quej

After paintball, the Hermana leaders and I went to lunch at Chilis. We always take the AP's and the office elders to lunch for all their help with transfers, but we have never taken the hermana leaders so I wanted to thank them because they do a ton of stuff to help with transfers.  It was so fun! We laughed so much. 
Hermanas Garcia, Cordon, Me Munguia, Griffiths, Morla, Echegaray

We stopped and took a picture with the San Pedro sign after lunch




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

World Cup Party