Friday, November 28, 2025

Elder Milla's Family Gets Sealed

Elder Milla's family was able to be sealed right after he returned home from his mission. I sent his mom a nice message that he had shared to the mission about mothers and how we should all be grateful for our mothers and she shared the following with me: 
I have some news to share. We will be sealed as a family a week after Elder Milla comes home.  It's the covenant we've been waiting for the most, and it's finally here, ready for my family.  It's a miracle from Elder Milla's mission. 
We are so excited for him and his family!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Multizone Conference in La Paz

Monday when we got back from Roatan, we went right to the office. Kirt stayed at the office and worked, and I went to the soccer field and v...