The power was out today at the church we attended and it was so hot. I was not happy about it. I was also not happy about attending 2nd hour in the heat, while not being able to understand very much of what was being said, and being very hungry from fasting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Multizone Conference in La Paz
Monday when we got back from Roatan, we went right to the office. Kirt stayed at the office and worked, and I went to the soccer field and v...
-
Kirt picked up these 3 Elders from the Peru MTC at the Telguciglpa airport Elders Diaz, Pachenco, and Lopez Elders Rhoades, Calixto, Camacho...
-
Our bio and picture was published in the Church News today Kirt Christensen , 51, and Emily Christensen , three children, Opportunity Ward...
-
The new missionaries came back to the church today for a "you can do it talk from president and me" and then they got to meet thei...

No comments:
Post a Comment