Wednesday, August 20, 2025

Tanner, Emilie, and Jade Go Home and Cinco Semanas

One more cute picture of Jade.  It has been so wonderful having her visit. I am so grateful to Tanner and Emilie for coming to visit.  I know it wasn't an easy trip with a 6 week old.  I loved getting to meet her and hang out with Tanner and Emilie.  It was so hard to say good-bye. 

Saying good-bye at the airport

Our 2nd Cinco Semanas.  We have a great group of new missionaries.  It was fun to check in with them after they have been in the mission for 5 weeks and see how they are doing. 






















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Multizone Conference in La Paz

Monday when we got back from Roatan, we went right to the office. Kirt stayed at the office and worked, and I went to the soccer field and v...